We have some new friends who are often confused about the difference between the two. Blistering is to heat the flattened hard plastic sheet to become soft, then absorb it on the surface of the mold by vacuum, and then form it after cooling; Injection molding is the use of plastic molds made of various shapes of plastic products.
Blister production equipment
1. Blister packaging equipment mainly includes: Blister molding machine, punch, sealing machine, high frequency machine, folding machine.
2. Packaging products formed by packaging can be divided into: insert card, suction card, double bubble shell, half bubble shell, half fold bubble shell, three fold bubble shell, etc.
Advantages of blister
1. Saving raw and auxiliary materials, light weight, convenient transportation, good sealing performance, meet the requirements of environmental protection and green packaging;
2. It can pack any special-shaped products without additional cushioning materials;
3. The packaged products are transparent and visible, beautiful in appearance, easy to sell, suitable for mechanized and automatic packaging, convenient for modern management, saving manpower and improving efficiency.
Introduction to injection molding
Injection molding is a method of industrial product production modeling. Products are usually injected with rubber or plastic. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding and die casting.
1. Rubber injection molding: rubber injection molding is a production method in which rubber compound is directly injected into the mold from the barrel for vulcanization. The advantages of rubber injection molding are: although it is intermittent operation, but the molding cycle is short, the production efficiency is high, the embryo preparation process is canceled, the labor intensity is small, and the product quality is excellent.
2. Plastic injection molding: plastic injection molding is a method of plastic products. The molten plastic is injected into the mold of plastic products by pressure, and the desired plastic parts are obtained by cooling molding. There are special mechanical injection molding machines for injection molding. At present, the most commonly used plastic is polystyrene.
3. Injection molding: the resulting shape is often the final product, and no other processing is required before it is installed or used as the final product. Many details, such as protrusions, ribs and threads, can be molded in one step of injection molding.
Post time: Jul-08-2021